Cheap WordPress Hosting-
Cheap WordPress Hosting, Hosting is one of the most important, but commonly ignored, forms of running your website. Without a high-quality web host abaft you, your site will load slowly, have high downtime, even be less secure or more high strung to hacking.
With Onlive Server find out what Cheap WordPress hosting really is, the different forms of Cheap WordPress hosting available, the benefits it can bring to your site, and finally what to look for in quality WordPress hosting.
What is WordPress Hosting?
In a simple way, WordPress web hosting is a web host that has been optimized to run WordPress. The extra features offered will be depending on the type of WordPress hosting you choose. But generally, it will be equipped with features like one-click install, so you can quickly install WordPress on your site or automatic WordPress updates.
Types of WordPress Hosting-
These are the most common types of WordPress hosting that you will find.
Shared WordPress Hosting-
Shared hosting is a web hosting solution where your site shares the resources of a single web server with multiple websites. And the main advantage of using such a service is that it is available at an affordable price.
Pros And Cons Of Shared WordPress Hosting-
Pros Of Shared WordPress Hosting-
- Cost- The biggest benefit of using Shared WordPress Hosting is. It is the cheapest and you can purchase it at a modest cost
- C- panel- Most companies offer cPanel, which makes it easy to manage your website, domains, emails, etc.
- E-mail Accounts- You will get a professional email service for free. That means you can set up a business email without spending an extra payment.
Cons Of Shared WordPress Hosting-
- Downtime- You may face frequent downtime with some shared hosting companies.
- Slow Response Time- Your website can be load slowly because of low server response time compared to a managed WordPress host.
Managed WordPress Hosting-
Managed WordPress Hosting with Onlive Server has two steps, first, you choose a hosting plan, and then when you complete the sign-up process, you can use the dashboard to configure your Cloud Hosting with all tools on it. You can enable or disable any feature you like. So that your website can get maximum performance from your Cloud Hosting. Choose the best hosting plan, and we will give you the best experience of an awesome and high-performance website with all features on it. Welcome to Onlive Server!
Pros And Cons Of Managed WordPress Hosting-
Pros Of Managed WordPress Hosting-
- Daily Backup- Don’t worry about your backup, your website files are always safe as managed hosts back up your site and database on a daily basis. We also allow you to restore your site if you wish.
- Support– Managed WordPress host gives premium support to their customers. Our staff are familiar with WordPress and can easily contact them if there is a problem.
- Fast And Secure– A managed WordPress host provides the best technology to confirm your site runs fast. our team 24/7 work for the security of your WordPress site so that it is safe from hackers and malware.
Cons Of Managed WordPress Hosting-
- Expensive- Managed WordPress Hosting is expensive as compared to Shared WordPress Hosting.
Benefit Of WordPress Hosting-
Fast Setup And Support- The website setup procedure is blazingly fast using pre-configured web technologies and WordPress servers ensure fast load times and uptime from the moment your site goes live.
Automatic Updates- Your website gets automatic updates and upgrades, and security packages are added to every website on a server.
Improved Security- WordPress hosts offer servers furnished against WordPress-specific threats along with a dedicated team that will stay on top of security issues and makes sure your site is safe and secure.
key Features Of Onlive Server WordPress Hosting Plan-
- Onlive Server provides you 99.99% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 team Support
- cheap and the best privacy hosting
- Server accessibility
- High-level performance and stability
- Unlimited traffic, Data backup
- Flexible customization option
How to Choose Cheap And The Best WordPress Hosting Plans?
There are many ways to find out the best Cheap WordPress Hosting Plans, some of the important points to consider, include;
- How Many websites will you want to Host?
- How much traffic will you expect on your website?
- what will your website storage and bandwidth requirements?
- what additional Features will you need from your hosting plan?
Choosing a WordPress host is not easy. Whether you are new to WordPress hosting or want to make a switch to a new one, consider all of these factors when deciding on your next hosting provider. Consider how much you can spend, your needs and expectations, and find out what plans the best suit you. You should also ask for a discount if you’re going to subscribe to multiple services with your new provider. Remember that low cost does not mean low quality in all cases, so choose wisely! If you have any questions about cheap WordPress hosting please leave them in the comments below! If you’re looking for cheap WordPress hosting, then you need to look no further than Onlive Server.